NJ2AS is happy to announce we are doing another giveaway for the month of April! This month we will be giving away a Modern Materiel MODMAT-15 Rifle! We would like to thank our proud sponsor Modern Materiel for their support and offering the firearm!
Anyone who donates $20 or more will be automatically entered into the giveaway. Also, anyone becoming a proud card-carrying member of NJ2AS or renews their membership will automatically be entered into the giveaway.
You can enter the giveaway here!
Make sure to follow us on Facebook for further updates on this. We'll be posting a video on the gun soon!
- BARREL: 223/5.56, Mid-length, 16″, light Socom profile, 4140, Melonite/ Black Nitride, 1/8 twist, 0.078” gas port diameter
- RAIL: 15” aluminum alloy free float
- WEIGHT: 6 lbs. 10 ozs.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 34 3/8”
- STOCK: Magpul MOE Fixed Carbine – mil-spec
- TRIGGER GUARD: Magpul MOE Trigger Guard
- Fully NJ Compliant
- MM Exit 5.56 Muzzle Brake virtually eliminates muzzle climb while shooting. Designed and manufactured in New Jersey.
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- The free float flattop rail allows for easy installation of optics and KeyMod accessories.
- The 1:8” twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington ammunition. M4 feed ramps on both the barrel and upper receiver provide improved operational reliability.
- Ergonomic Magpul MOE (Magpul Original Equipment) pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
- The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) provides a fixed, non-collapsing stock option for mil-spec size carbine-length buffer tubes. It has a slim profile, improved cheek weld, and multiple sling attachment options, and is compatible with ASAP® Plates and PRS® Extended Rubber Butt-Pad.
- Also includes: One 15/30-round Mission First Tactical (MFT) magazine and 40” Pit Bull soft rifle case.